Tuesday 4 August 2009

Welcome

Greetings everybody!

Welcome to my new blog, 'Pechorin's Paintbox'.
This blog will consist of my uninhibited ramblings, including music reviews, literary reviews, perhaps some short fiction and whatever I'm finding interesting and wish to share with you lovely people, be it music, poetry, art, or verbose opinionated trash (though hopefully not so much of the latter).

I am writing this blog, not primarily with the point of entertaining, but for my own welfare (I think), to both get things off my chest (because everyone needs a moan once in a while right?) and to get myself into the habit of writing every day, with a view to improving the coherence of my thoughts and to become more comfortable with my own writing. However, if I manage to entertain along the way, even better, right?

And finally, as for the name of this blog . . . well, you can come to your own conclusions.

Farewell

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

No comments:

Post a Comment