Wednesday 29 September 2010

Eighteen...

. . . days and counting.


Getting pretty worried now. Sometimes I'm glad I'm a worrier. I'm told that it means I get more done, out of mortal fear, or a lack of belief in my own abilities. I think that's quite a good character trait to have in these situations. The rest of the time, I would disagree. It is unhealthy.

It seems like it's been a long time since I've posted anything substantially wordy on here (I like to think all my words are going to a better cause right now...). It seems as I scroll down my own page that this blog has become some kind of image-fest. Note to self: images in moderation. We can't be having all of these pictures cluttering everything up. I mean, why for example did I decide to post a picture of a skeleton praying. I suppose maybe I thought that people might interpret it in some way for themselves or find it 'interesting'. And why did I decide to post a picture of the decidedly plastic looking airbrushed Brigitte Bardot? And also... why is my computer full of photos of her!? (I really am confused about that one).

Anyway, in the name of the 'word' here I am.

Saturday I go back to York. Not sure if I'm excited, or relieved, or what. I feel distinctly indifferent. Standard feeling in this situation. I feel like I've really settled back into homelife. Unfortunately, however, everyone else has gone back to their respective employments around the country leaving me stranded in this now barren land. Unfortunately (also), the last few weeks in Cardiff have been my most socially active for the whole summer. A shame really. Everyone come back please I was just beginning to enjoy myself!

And for lack of anything else to say I am going to end this post with yet another random image from my hard drive. This won't happen again.


Giulietta Masina 

No comments:

Post a Comment